Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Praises never end

The scope of my internship has just been expanded to appropriate technology under the university of Amor from just water program development. It would appear as though God has planned for me to be here at Amor for a little while. Past January anyway... Come January I hope to be able to say that I am an employed salary worker here at Amor and that possibility has never looked more feasible.

I am so blessed to work at my dream job right out of college. I am so blessed to work at a place that values passion and a heart for God above years of experience and education. I am so blessed to work at a place that desires to impact PEOPLE for the kingdom of CHRIST. I am so blessed to work at a place that does not put dreams on hold simply because the economy is in recession.

On top of all that I received a huge compliment today from some of the people that I look up to most in this world. It is fantastic to know that simply by giving all to God in humility He will choose you to do His amazing work. I am neither qualified or anywhere near knowledgable enough but He has chosen me to work in some big ways here at Amor that will take the ministry to a whole different level of service. We are caring for God's children in hopes that we will eradicate spiritual and physical poverty in their lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! I love hearing about how God is blessing people, especially those who are so close to my heart.